[mythtv-users] lircd.conf from Fedora and Hauppauge tuner

mythmail at gmail.com mythmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:17:45 UTC 2007

Hello,
    Could somebody who has a myth box running Fedora according to
Jarod's guide and using lirc with a Hauppauge PVR tuner please send me
a copy of their lird.conf?  I recently switched my box over to Gentoo
after the filesystem fedora was on got killed (I felt like using this
as an excuse to get the "Linux learning experience" I've heard you get
from installing Gentoo).  I've gotten everything all set except that
the lircd.conf that came with Gentoo's ivtv for hauppauge remotes
calls many of the buttons different names, so it doesn't pllay nice
with my lircrc, which I had been thoughtful enough to save.  So could
somebody please save me a bunch of manual editing and attach a copy of
their lird.conf?
    Thanks