[mythtv-users] VFD Display

Mark Bell markb at pilgrim.com
Mon Mar 26 20:57:11 UTC 2007

[Mark Bell]
YUM seems to be broken

[root at mythtv imon]# yum install kernel-devel
http://dl.atrpms.net/fc5-i386/redhat/updates-legacy/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:52:41 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.3 (Fedora)
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: fedoralegacyupdates
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from fedoralegacyupdates: [Errno 256] No
more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from fedoralegacyupdates: [Errno
256] No more mirrors to try.

And there is no driver section in lcdproc.conf were you thinking about
LCDd.conf that lists Driver=imon

I did download the kernel-devel rpm but don't know which option I should
select when installing it.