[mythtv-users] Good Books/Websites on building computers

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Mon Mar 26 16:34:33 UTC 2007

Brian Wood wrote:
> On Mar 26, 2007, at 10:06 AM, Rich West wrote:
>

>> This topic couldn't be any further off topic from the whole purpose of
>> the MythTV list.
>>
>> Please see http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Mailing_List_etiquette
>>

> Virtually every Myth user will confront building a system, so it's
> pretty On Topic I think.

Yes, true.  However, "How do I build a computer?" in itself isn't really
Myth related.  "What are the requirements for a MythTV BE/FE machine?"
That's something different, is it not?

Perhaps I just interpreted the posting incorrectly.

And, no, I did not see the previous thread by the same author which was
titled "New to building computers and MythTV".

-Rich