[mythtv-users] mythbackend makes kernel throwing a wobbly

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Mar 25 15:46:22 UTC 2007

On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 01:39:50PM +0100, Ben Lancaster wrote:
> > Fedora is currently at with a couple of patches
> > inside, so maybe you should update to the latest kernel and test
> > again?
> Hmm, I'm only seeing 2.6.20-1.2307 in Updates, so I think I'll just
> hold off until it makes it there. I don't fancy compiling one myself
> (never done it!).

Unfortunately you can't tell from Fedora's versioning whether this is
2.6.20, 2.6.20.X or 2.6.21rcY. The above kernel rpm is already quite
fresh, e.g. shortly before
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net