[mythtv-users] Scan for channels not working with 2.6.20 kernel

Larry Jones larry at foxgulch.com
Sun Mar 25 14:04:23 UTC 2007

GChrist,

I believe my "no ATSC channels found" problem arrived with upgrade to
the .20 kernel.   All my fedora 6 myth installs are via what ever Axel
Theem (sp?) generously  offers on his atrpms site.

   I'll be away from the PC for a week or so beginning today.  If I
don't reply with further info,  please don't think I am not interested.

 And I am entirely grateful for the Myth TV developers.   I'd be SOL and
stuck with M$ without them.    And on that subject,   a public thank you
to all the myth developers.  We all owe you ! :-) .

Larry