[mythtv-users] Datadirect missing channels

Owen Mehegan owen at nerdnetworks.org
Sat Mar 24 22:28:19 UTC 2007

The Datadirect/Zap2It listings for my zip code have had 15 or 20
channels missing for the last 8 months (since I first set up MythTV),
and repeated emails and posts to their message boards haven't gotten
any fix for it. There's really only one channel missing from their
lineup that I care about. Is there any way to make MythTV get data
for that channel from somewhere else or something? This is really

owen at nerdnetworks.org (Owen B. Mehegan)
'Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,
And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,
I will be brief.'
   --William Shakespeare