[mythtv-users] Serial Control of my TV

Rod Rod at Rods.id.au
Sat Mar 24 12:44:55 UTC 2007

    I found a serial port (DB9 Connector) on my 7.1 Channel Surround
Amp, so I just E-mailed the manufacturer/Supplier and they said its
actually a Regional programing port, so it could be configured for each
country it gets sent off to.

    Maybe if you tried the same, you'd get a nice result, or no so hapy
one ;o)