[mythtv-users] tracing problems with automatic transcode

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Mar 23 05:06:33 UTC 2007

* On Fri Mar 23, 2007 at 12:18:16AM -0400, Joe Auty wrote:
> - I've included the full path to mythtranscode within the backend config.

That's probably your problem right there.

When you put anything in that field other than "mythtranscode" or leaving
it blank, then you are saying "this is the exact command I want to run to
transcode a recording".  When you do this, the JobQueue doesn't know
what options to pass to the program so mythtranscode just fails.  There
should be some output in your backend logs.

Reset this command to "mythtranscode" or leave it blank and see if things
start working.

--
Chris