[mythtv-users] Systray to check if recording

Cristo Bolaños cbolanos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:06:35 UTC 2007

There is a simplest way to get BE status and have only one process:
it's possible to get BE status in html/xml, so there is only to make
the systray app :)

I'm working at this moment on xml parser to extract data, and store it.

Right, I belive this would be an approach (I'll try to put a web with
better documentation):

When a program starts recording, show a balloon with message "Recording foo".

If user clicks with right button, show list of BE under control, and
an short entry for each one: status and upcoming programs. Of course,
an option to exit :)

And finally, if user click with left button, show config dialog:

List of BE to control, and all which be neccesary.