[mythtv-users] Missing thumbnails in mythweb

Mr. Myth mythtv at blandford.net
Wed Mar 21 17:19:07 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 03/20/2007 04:19 PM, Mr. Myth wrote:
>
>> I am having a problem where mythweb has stopped displaying thumbnails.

>> I am currently running trunk  ( 0.21-148_trunk_r12253 from atrpms )
>> because I needed support for multiple interfaces and the hdhomerun (
>> before it was backported to 0.20fixes ).
>>

> So, as soon as you installed SVN trunk, you subscribed to the mythtv-dev
> and mythtv-commits lists, right?  And since you installed SVN trunk,
> you've been keeping up with reading those lists, right?
>
> So, in the last week or two, you've seen tons of messages--including
> tickets--where people complained about this same problem, right?  And,
> you've seen Chris Petersen's responses to those, where he said you
> /must/ enable UPnP, right?

I understand your goal was to embarrass me in a public forum - but none
the less you did help me.

I do read mythtv-dev since I am running trunk.  There is no discussion
of this bug in that forum.  Apparently, I had a misconception about
mythtv-commits.  I thought it was just for the posting of what was
committed to svn.  I thought all discussion of those patches happened in
-dev list.  I have now subscribed to that list and well and see the
discussion of the bug.

Thanks,

Michael