[mythtv-users] Streaming Live TV

MoRpHeUz morpheuz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:58:13 UTC 2007

Hi !

  We are trying to do all this stuff inside MythTV's code (backend) so
any frontend can request to receive live-tv data in codec supported by
ffmeg (it includes resolution, etc..)..

  It's an interesting feature and there are a lot of people interested
in that. If you want to help with ideas or code please, contact me or
Captain Murdoch.

Thanks! =)