[mythtv-users] For whom the bell tolls [RM for DVB aka CPCM]

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Fri Mar 16 22:49:29 UTC 2007

Dewey Smolka wrote:
> When antispam measures prevent activists and
> nonprofits from sending and receiving bulk noncommercial mail, EFF
> considers this a problem commensurate with the problem of spam itself.

I agree with most of their position, but the above gives me pause.  Just
because someone sending me reams of bulk email isn't doing it for
commercial purposes doesn't mean it's not a problem.  This reminds me of
the loopholes in the do-not-call list, where corporate telemarketers
can't call me but the local Fraternal Order Of Police can harass me at
dinner time all the want.