[mythtv-users] Has anyone seen a USB DVB-T adapter work with MythTV with their own eyes?

George Styles ripnetuk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:18:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

Im thinking of re-building my mythbackend (which currently uses 2xWinTVNova
cards, receiving UK freeview) on a Intel Mac mini.
As the Mac Mini doesnt have any PCI slots, I would need to use USB dvb
adapters.

According to

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_USB#Supported_Em2880.2FEm2870_Based_USB_DVB-T_devices

some adapters are supported under Linux.

My question is - does anyone on this list have practical experience of a USB
dvb-t adapter working with Myth? anyone got a pair of them working? what
distro?

thanks in advance

George