[mythtv-users] Watch TV while listening to music

Troy Dack troydack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 04:25:47 UTC 2007

I've managed to successfully get my MythTV box up and running using a
DVICO FusionHDTV Dual tuner (except for the remote, but that's
another issue).

After being suitably impressed by the ability to schedule, record and
replay programs as well as watch the wealth of digital media that I'v
accumulated there's one thing that I can't work out how to do within
MythTV.

What I would like to do is have the video from either LiveTV or a
recorded program displayed _but_ have the audio from the mythmusic
module playing.

For those asking, "Why?"  I regularly watch sports (Cricket,
Australian Rules, Rugby Union) without the need for commentators.
Replacing commentators with a decent playlist would be preferable.

Is this possible with MythTV?

Cheers,
	Troy

	troydack at gmail.com