[mythtv-users] Black menu screens

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:20:13 UTC 2007

Tarek,

This may be unrelated, but I recently had a similar problem when I
reinstalled myth. I had previously been using the GreyOSD theme that I had
setup on my previous version of myth. After I purged all the binaries and
reinstalled, the reference to the OSD theme was still set in the config
stored in the DB. This resulted in black OSD menus...

To fix this I simply changed the setting to an available theme under the
setup section.

Food for thought.

Regards,
     Erich

--
"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes about
finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes through life."