[mythtv-users] Modelines - again....

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sun Mar 11 15:20:19 UTC 2007

Could someone please clue me in on how to set up custom modelines with
nvidia?

I am running the latest nvidia driver (9755) and I cannot for the life
of me get it to accept a modeline.

It will either use its own, or, if I force it not to use EDID, will
default to 640x480, still resolutely ignoring my modeline.

Wnen I try to use xvidtune, if I make any changes, I get a box that says
that I've chosen a setting not supported by my hardware....

I have a horrible overscan problem that I need to fix.  The settings in
Myth won't help; tuxracer for example completely cuts off the score, and
many other games cut off all of the info in the margins.

Thanks,

--Yan