[mythtv-users] MythArchive Guide - Burning TV Programs to DVD

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Sat Mar 10 04:09:55 UTC 2007

Just trying to fill some gaps in the MythTV user documentation based on
feedback from my customers. One area that often causes confusion is how to
quickly archive recorded TV programs to DVD.

Hence I've generated the following simple guide on the process, and I'm
asking for feedback - http://openmedia.co.nz/openmedia/content/view/76/59/

I have tried to keep this guide as generic as possible so that it is
suitable for all MythTV users. This is part of a series on MythTV/myPVR
tips we started recently, and I'm also open to suggestions for future
articles.

Steve
Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR