[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and TV Out - can't get it working

Craig Isdahl craig at dashsystems.com
Thu Mar 8 05:42:34 UTC 2007

Fred - that's almost got me there!!  I now have X on the TV (copied the
xorg.conf file from Jarods site).  The only hurdle now is I can't get
recordings (or TV) to play - just a jumble of colors and lines on the
screen.

I've tried it with and without using the PVR-350 for playback.  If turned on
I just get a blank screen, turned off I get a variety of colors, blocks and
lines - nothing legible.

Any other ideas?  Thanks!