[mythtv-users] Record multiple channels from one multiplex (again...)

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:33:47 UTC 2007

 I think this differs a lot between users and countries, Eg
http://www.teracom.se/?page=2099

All channels in mux 1 are free and two of the channels in mux 2, the
remaining three muxes are encrypted and a CAM is needed.

So almost every one in sweden would be able to get all public broadcasting
commercial free channels on  one reciever.
Having a dual reciever card would give you all free channels, after this it
becomes more complex needing conax card etc.

On the other hand my dual card seldom has collisions, but I´m considering a
third or maybe two more tuners.
If I could get that for "free" or if my C skills where better I would gladly
use it.

Note, more cards equals more resources used, pollution e.t.c.

/Henrik