[mythtv-users] Looking for a good Ubuntu Install Guide

Jean-Marc Melchior luxballer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:14:26 UTC 2007

the problem is, that Mythtv creates a text file with a random
password mysql besides the password you setup in mythtv-setup, I
don't remember exactly which file it is, but it has a name like
mysql.txt, i think it is /etc/mythtv/mysql.txt if you edit that file
and change the password to your actual Mysql password then it should
work...

JMM