[mythtv-users] irblaster setup for amino IPTV set top box?

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:50:09 UTC 2007

I have been unable to get an irblaster working with my cable box.  It is a
amino aminet110 IPTV box.  I tried using a serial based lirc transmitter but
it wasn't able to learn the remote codes.  For the past week I've tried
using a myblaster from http://www.mytvstore.com/product_id_004.html  The
myblaster thinks it learns the remote signals.  But it doesn't work when I
use the myblaster to send the signals to the STB.  I've noticed that
learning the same button on the remote multiple times produces a different
result every time.  So I think it isn't learning the commands correctly.

Does anybody have a successful irblaster setup for a amino IPTV box?