[mythtv-users] Signal strength, Freeview uk.

Damian Surr damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 09:51:41 UTC 2007

Thanks again Steve,

You're always coming to my rescue :-)
So much so that I might email you directly when I come to jigging a few
resolution settings if you don't mind. There's more I'd like to do with
the resolution options but (as you may have guessed), it's not been
quite as straight forward as I would hope. I think most people on this
list have heard quite enough about my resolution problems, but you seem
to know where I'm going wrong whenever you see a logverbose 255 from me!
I'm getting better at reading them, but still struggle to solve the
problems.

As ever though, not sure when I'll have time to do any of this tweaking.

Damian