[mythtv-users] FW:HD TV's Slow Addoption

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:32:29 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean wrote:

> If you're buying a TV to last forever, I think CRT is the way to go.

I like the reliability of CRT-based TVs, but I can't find a 42 inch
version to mount on the wall.  :^)

On a more serious note, I bought a Toshiba 55 inch projection TV (long
before DLP).  When I moved into a new home a few years back, I had a
custom entertainment cabinet built and mounted in the wall.  The  55
inch TV fits perfectly inside (takes three guys to lift into place).
Looks great.  But I have no idea what I'm going to do when the TV
dies.

Tom