[mythtv-users] (Myth) Archive to hard disk

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 22:05:13 UTC 2007

2007/6/27, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org>:
> One other thing, the value is not reset by the JobQueue because it has no
> idea whether you have acted on the command or not.  It is up to you to
> remember take the appropriate action (ie, allow stopping when paused, etc.)
> and reset the field if you want.
>
> You should also update the status column to be more compliant.  If you
> pause, you should set the status to 7.  Other statuses are defined in
> mythtv/libs/libmythtv/jobqueue.h.

there is one problem with user jobs ...

=> User is able to delete recording while User Job is running ...

I have a user job which converts video in an another format etc. of
course, I could wait for the user job to finish its work, but I think
that "delete" should check if the a user job is running.

do you have an idea for solving this?

M.