[mythtv-users] recording to dvd

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Jun 24 13:36:17 UTC 2007

norman wrote:
> < snip >
>

>> I think what you need is the MythArchive plugin.
>>

> I have that and believe I know how to use the editing procedure. This
> produces edited programmes which play back in the as edited form
> successfully. What I am seeking is how to maintain that form when
> burning to dvd because, when I do the burn the bits edited out are
> appearing on the dvd.
>
> Norman

When you select recordings in MythArchive there should be a 'Use cut
list' check box (it's just below the description). If you ensure that is
selected then MythArchive will automatically remove any commercials you
have marked using Myth's built in editor. You have to do that for each
recording you want to remove commercials from.

Paul H.