[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Kevin Hulse jedi at mishnet.org
Thu Jun 21 21:54:20 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 05:20:52PM -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 14:17 -0700, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> >
> > That's a great idea. I wonder if many other people in another thread
> > will think of the same thing. ;)
>
> No doubt.  But for the edge-of-my-seat anticipation at a solution to
> this problem, this latest round of people not reading (even the messages
> posted in the last 24h!) before they post would be enough for me to
> finally un-sub this list.  Between the laziness, OT and general low S:N
> ratio, this list is really becoming of too little value for the time
> spent wading through it.  I'm deeply sad to say.

	ppppffffft!

	Now you're the one not paying attention.

	The beauty of automated solutions is that you can clean and slice and
dice your data before you ever see it, oftentimes with some really very simple
rules. One guy using Thunderbird found that it filtered out this thread all by
itself without any human intervention.

[deletia]

	Procmail getting you down? Mebbe it's time to move on... '-)