[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Jun 21 21:20:52 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 14:17 -0700, Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> That's a great idea. I wonder if many other people in another thread
> will think of the same thing. ;)

No doubt.  But for the edge-of-my-seat anticipation at a solution to
this problem, this latest round of people not reading (even the messages
posted in the last 24h!) before they post would be enough for me to
finally un-sub this list.  Between the laziness, OT and general low S:N
ratio, this list is really becoming of too little value for the time
spent wading through it.  I'm deeply sad to say.

b.

Brian J. Murrell