[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Nick Olson bignickolson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:18:44 UTC 2007

This is my first post on the list, but I think everyone should calm down.
I've seen a ton of technobabble going on.  People just seem to like to throw
out buzzwords expecting that if enough get strung together it's gonna fix
the problem.

It's been said the devs are working with Zap2It for a solution.  We have a
few months.  Everyone take a deep breath and go back to enjoying the fine
product that is MythTV.

On 6/21/07, Gregg <3gemail at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just A thought.  If there is a lot of stress on the servers. How about
> setting up some sort of P2P guide data sharing mechanism within
> mythtv.  I dont know the logistics. like how to setup the tracker and
> how the data would be updated, but if bittorrent can do it why cant
> mythtv have a plugin?
>
> -Gregg

If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize. -
Muhammad Ali