[mythtv-users] USB IR Receiver solutions?

Craig Huff huffcs at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 20:24:54 UTC 2007

Given that I'm running FC6 or maybe since I'm building a new FE, I'll use FC7,
I have two questions about possible USB IR Receivers.

1) Do any (all?) of the following have ready to run software either included in the
install or available as RPM(s) from a repository -- perhaps atrpms?

2) Do any ONLY work with the supplied remote (or one that emulates it)?

DViCO Fusion MCE USB IR Receiver
Streamzap
USB-UIRT
CommandIR