[mythtv-users] PCI Express Tuner Card and Myth TV

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:27:01 UTC 2007

I know only about two PCIe tuners, and none of these is supported linuxtv:
Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1700
TerraTec Cinergy 2400i

I was also looking for PCIe-Tuner, because these stupid new
motherboards have a lot PCIe slots, but there not sound cards or
tuners for this interface.

M.

2007/6/19, Richard Dominelli <rdominelli at gmail.com>:
> Can anyone recomend a pci express tuner card they have had luck with?  I was
> looking at the kworld dual tuner any one try it?
>
> --

Glauben heißt nicht wissen wollen, was wahr ist ... Nietzsche