[mythtv-users] Only one channel in my lineup is off by an hour

Richard Woelk richardwoelk at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 17 18:30:35 UTC 2007

Carl Youngblood wrote:
> I'm having a strange problem with my recordings on KSL digital channel
> 5 in the SLC, Utah area.  I'm using zap2it for my scheduling.
>
> When I look at upcoming recordings on this channel, the listed time
> that the recording will begin is correct.  However, the recording ends
> up actually taking place an hour earlier than that.  As I said, this
> only happens on one channel.  All the others are working properly.
>
> Has anybody seen this before?
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

Carl,
    I just noticed this on one channel of my satellite lineup, in
mythtvsetup go to channel editor, find the channel number hit enter,
then put a number in the datadirect time offset
then run mythfilldatabase --refresh-today to reload the listings.

My show was on at 5pm, but mythtv's guide said it was 8pm. so I put a
-180 offset in and now it is correct

HTH
Richard