[mythtv-users] Only one channel in my lineup is off by an hour

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Sun Jun 17 17:02:17 UTC 2007

I'm having a strange problem with my recordings on KSL digital channel
5 in the SLC, Utah area.  I'm using zap2it for my scheduling.

When I look at upcoming recordings on this channel, the listed time
that the recording will begin is correct.  However, the recording ends
up actually taking place an hour earlier than that.  As I said, this
only happens on one channel.  All the others are working properly.

Has anybody seen this before?

Thanks,
Carl