[mythtv-users] MB Blew up - How do I move the database to the new system?

Michael Jones mythlist at michaelandholly.com
Sun Jun 17 10:09:15 UTC 2007

John,

Thanks for the clue.. but can you expand a little?

I'm no linux newbie - I know enough to be dangerous... VERY
dangerous ;-)  However, I seem to remember something from my past
about chroot, but all I can find currently is part of bind..

I'm going to try just copying mythconverg to the new drive.. but I
think I'd rather do things the "right" way - besides, all I really
want is the program data the rest of the settings etc has already
been taken care of ..

btw:  I also switched to mythdora running w/ ratpoison - seems to be
functioning VERY nicely.

Thanks,

- Michael