[mythtv-users] Connecting Xbox360

Per Jørgensen udbytossen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:35:06 UTC 2007

Hey Guys.

Just some questions  :-)

1:
I've got an xbox360 that I want to connect to my Myth - I've have a
setup with a Hauppauge PVR-500.
How do I connect the Xbox360???? so the picture etc are running through
myth.
Normally I have connected it to Composite (White/Red/Yellow) and make a
scanning - but the scanning aren't showing any channels?? Therefore I'm
guessing that I should set this up manually??  But How do I find the
sequens that I should use??? '

2:
And I'm  having some troubles using Mythweb- weather. in the browser I
got these errors at the top:

*Error* at /home/httpd/html/mythweb/modules/weather/handler.php, line 201:
file(http://w3.weather.com/weather/map/DAXX0009?from=LAPmaps&setcookie=1)
[function.file <http://mythtv.pbj-design.dk/function.file>]: failed to
open stream: Opkoblingen overskred tidsgrænsen

*Error* at /home/httpd/html/mythweb/modules/weather/handler.php, line 202:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

*Error* at /home/httpd/html/mythweb/modules/weather/handler.php, line 212:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

--

Med Venlig Hilsen

Per Jørgensen

udbytossen at gmail.com <http://www.pbj-design.dk/>
Linuxuser: 393221
Living in a free open system = /\/o place like 127.0.0.1