[mythtv-users] mythweb SVN and IE 6

David Shay david at shay.net
Thu Jun 14 23:30:03 UTC 2007

I'm not sure if MythWeb SVN is supposed to work correctly with IE 6 or
not, but I get some strange issues that I don't believe I used to get
with .20.  I don't think this is an installation issue, since all is
fine from Firefox.

For instance, if I select a program to record, the attached picture is
what I get.  Clearly the formatting looks nothing like the correct
version.

Also, the recorded programs list is pretty screwed up as well -- the
buttons on the right are the wrong size, the icons for closed caption,
etc. are the wrong size and wrong location, the stream and save
buttons are in a wrong position, etc.  I can send a picture of that if
desired as well.

I was starting to debug to see what the issues were, but wanted to see
if I was alone in this problem, if this is not a supported browser,
etc.  I can't upgrade on this machine to IE7 due to it being a work
laptop, but I can use Firefox, so it's not a major problem in general
if I am using my laptop, but that's not always the case and IE6 is
still widely deployed.