[mythtv-users] MythTV issue with 'upcoming recordings'

Alan alan at maranathatelecom.com
Thu Jun 14 15:37:44 UTC 2007

I have an issue with my upcoming recordings.

I see recordings in the database but looking in upcoming recordings on the
myth box says I have no recordings set.

Adding a new recording works and adds a db entry but doesnt show up in
upcoming recordings.

Shows set to record dont actually record now.

Incidentally I think this started to happen after the HDD became 100% full -
> came in one day and the front end had lost all its settings etc.  Had to
reset it all back up.

Any ideas?
--
Alan Goodman
For Maranatha

Maranatha
1B Temple Road
Leicester
LE5 0SH

T:  0116 273 3640

material. The contents are subject to copyright regulations. Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from
any computer. The content of this email is not legally binding unless
confirmed by us in a signed letter.