[mythtv-users] Funky component out on an nVidia 7600

Jonathan Seawright opustormy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:41:26 UTC 2007

hey all,

I just hooked up my nVidia 7600 with the included HDTV dongle-- however,
on my  TV, I get a funky blue hue. Is there any chance that there is a
setting on the TV that should be changed to correct this? Or is it that
my card is damaged?

In short, I'm resorting to this instead of using DVI >> HDMI because the
resolution is slightly bigger than what is displayed on the screen, and
whatever I do to the xorg.conf file doesn't seem to affect the resolution.

Thanks,
Jonathan Seawright