[mythtv-users] Seek Table Question

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Jun 12 02:02:43 UTC 2007

* On Mon Jun 11, 2007 at 06:18:44PM -0400, Tony Lill wrote:
> > I'm unclear from comment about the patch number - is this still just in
> > the trunk, or, is it in -fixes?  I'm currently running -fixes from about
> > a week ago...
>
> Chris just committed his changes to the trunk. If you want to stick
> with -fixes, apply the asyncdb.2.patch. You'll need to re-run 'qmake
> mythtv.pro' since it adds a file to one of the libraries.

If I don't get any bad reports about the changes, I'll put them in -fixes
in two weeks or so.  Most of it carried right over, there was only one
rejected hunk when I test applied the patch to -fixes.  I can merge that in
by hand and carry it over if the changes in SVN trunk fix the issue for
everyone.

--
Chris