[mythtv-users] People who have a PVR-150, recording SDTV, playback on a TV and use Nvidia TV card (s-video)

Rage321 rage321 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 7 15:23:32 UTC 2007

I tried this and verified my settings.

I had the recording jobs set to 640 x 480, but changed it to 720 x 480 to see
what would happen.  I recorded South park last night, and again found that
during fast motion of bright colors, tearing would happen.

Maybe tearing isn't what it's doing.  It looks like really big interlacing,
(instead of every other line.)  I am watching this on a TV.  I shouldn't
even need to use Myth's deinterlacing feature to begin with, right?  What
could be wrong...