[mythtv-users] Fedora 7, is all in order yet?

David Krainess davidkrainess at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 19:24:20 UTC 2007

> Yeah, at home for lunch now testing nv VS nvidia
> modules, either way
> things don't work right. So I'd say Fedora 7 is NOT
> "all in order" in
> response to the OP's question, at least not when it
> comes to nvidia+myth.
>
> As to the Fedora HOWTO site, I'm sure Jarod needs
> time to update,
> however with his last update suggests he'd rather
> everyone just use
> Mythdora. Which I may do in the future, I just
> wanted to play with some
> F7 stuff on this frontend that I also use for a
> desktop.
>
> Cheers
> Mike

The OP here, I did upgrade one frontend and used the
9755 nvidia drivers with a 6150 chipset.  No problems
whatsoever.  I will wait on upgrading my backend
server until a new kernel comes out and ppl say it is
good.

I hope the Fedora HOWTO faq continues to be maintained
and really appreciate the work put into it.  I might
try MythDora, but I use linux for other purposes and
don't know the implications of using a more automated
install.