[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Tuning Problems

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Mon Jun 11 16:51:16 UTC 2007

Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> Did you set the sistandard in the dtv_multiplex table to
> "mpeg"? If so there is something else going on.

I saw notes here about creating duplicate dtv_multiplex rows (but with
different IDs) to allow for different sistandard entries. I tried this for one
of the problem service IDs and it still did not tune with sistandard set to
'mpeg'. For these service IDs, there *are* other service IDs in the same
transport that work while sistandard is set to 'atsc'.

Do you want me to try 'mpeg' for *all* service IDs in the transport even
though some work with 'atsc'?

Kirk Bocek