[mythtv-users] arrow keys

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:41:54 UTC 2007

On 10/06/07, norman <norman at littletank.org> wrote:
> < very big snip >
>
> I have a feeling that you and I must be at cross purposes somewhere.
> When I select Media Settings the only option I have is Archive File
> Settings, there is no mention of video settings. Furthermore I cannot
> see any Reference to video manager. What have I missed or what have I
> done wrong?

If you do not have the Utilities/Setup -> Video Manager link, or the
Utilities/Setup -> Setup -> Media Settings -> Videos link to configure
the MythVideo plugin, it is possible that you do not have the
MythVideo plugin installed.

When you choose Utilities/Setup -> Setup -> Media Settings from the
main menu in MythTV, what items do you see listed in the Media
Settings menu?

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki: