[mythtv-users] Volume control when in movies or MythStream

mlists mlists at dressler.ca
Sat Jun 9 19:45:33 UTC 2007

Hi all, I seem to have a problem controlling the volume when viewing a
movie/DVD or even when using Mythstream.  I can't seem to control the
volume like I can with liveTV.

I have a 5.1 speaker set hooked directly up to the PC and the volume
control works fine within Myth when watching live tv.

I checked my lircrc settings and I do have volume up and down in there
for mplayer so I don't know why... any hints would be appreciated!

Norm