[mythtv-users] Unusual Audio/Video lag on an AMD64 3000+

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:05:27 UTC 2007

On 09/06/07, Jonathan Seawright <jonathanathome at verizon.net> wrote:

Please stop top-posting...

> Okay cool! That fixed it! I did an automatic configuration (I answered "no"
> to when it asks) In case anyone needs this for help on their box.

Good. You're nearly there.

> Now, from what others have told me, I have a seektable problem. Will
> 'myth.rebuilddatabase' fix the seektable or will I have to do that using a
> different script?

The script can run mythcommflag --rebuild on files it finds. You can
also run mythcommflag manually, but I would suggest running the script
first and seeing if it picks up all of your files. If you seen any
problems after this, you can then run mythcommflag on individual files
to recreate their seektables.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki: