[mythtv-users] Unusual Audio/Video lag on an AMD64 3000+

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Sat Jun 9 15:50:54 UTC 2007

Okay cool! That fixed it! I did an automatic configuration (I answered "no"
to when it asks) In case anyone needs this for help on their box.

Now, from what others have told me, I have a seektable problem. Will
'myth.rebuilddatabase' fix the seektable or will I have to do that using a
different script?

thanks!

JS