[mythtv-users] weather

Simon Jones simon at saq.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 14:14:55 UTC 2007

Hi Jos,

Nope it doesn't work, I get the satellite map OK but the other screens
show text:

eatherObj({

inside the brackets are various humidity / pressure / winds etc headings
but they're all zero and apparently it's going to be between -17 and -37
degrees C today, Brrrr! Everything else shows a question mark with
unknown below it.

Clearly it's getting some of the information from the source by showing
the satellite map but everything else is broken :(

Simon