[mythtv-users] weather

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Thu Jun 7 14:14:27 UTC 2007

Simon Jones schreef op 7-6-2007 14:07:
> At the risk of being shot down in flames (hey I'm new here!) is there a
> way to get myth weather working? Use the bbc.co.uk/weather data maybe or
> has someone fixed it since the post from summer 06 which says "its
> broken, period!" I'm a brit, I like to know what the weather is doing :)
>
> Cheers!
>
> SMJ AS29219

I thought the Dutch people over here were forgotten regarding features
and options ;)
Anyway I can use mythweather for approximately my location, and I looked
in the list of places in the mythweather plugin and at least the more
known places(by me) in the UK seemed to be in there...

Are you sure it doens't work?

Regards,

Jos Hoekstra