[mythtv-users] Unusual Audio/Video lag on an AMD64 3000+

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 02:24:51 UTC 2007

Almost all the time, changing channels works.... that's the thing that I
find really unusual. It records the regular streams which I can playback
with lag... Previously I could watch them lag-free (the videos that allow
you to fast forward/rewind live TV)

is there a default name for the logfiles? I currently only have access via
SSH (without X). I could do a search for the logs and see what they say.

BTW: I am running MythDora 4.0

Jonathan S