[mythtv-users] Hiding DVD's from video library

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:14:47 UTC 2007

You can change the visible flag to no then set the default to showing movies
with visible flag set to yes. You can get to this while in the mythvideo
screen having a movie selected and hitting the i key. Change this setting
for the movies that you want. Then change to what you want to see every time
and choose save as default. I use it for grouping movie types together so it
defaults to kids movies and I know how to change to normal movies.

Allan