[mythtv-users] ffmpeg quality for Flash Files

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Jun 6 09:26:11 UTC 2007

* On Tue Jun 05, 2007 at 02:55:04PM -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> In other words, I think it is supposed to work by using the list of
> directories defined in the master backend's storage groups if no storage
> groups are defined for the current host.  Therefore, we want to first

I realized tonight that SVN trunk wasn't doing what my own mythweb copy
was doing.  I had fixed my checkout to not check the hostname and to
search through all Storage Group directories like the libmythtv and
MythTV::StorageGroups.pm code does.  Rather than building logic into
handler.pl to check for the host-specific group first, I just check all
Storage Group directories.

This is fixed in SVN trunk now.  You should no longer have to create
an explicit Storage Group for the webserver.

> backends.  If that works, it means we need to fix MythWeb to honor the
> master backend's list of directories.

Done, even before I read this. :)

--
Chris